Now that the kids are back in school …
What’s going on at the library?
- Wednesday morning Story Hour and craft with Mrs. King – 10:30 am
- Thursday morning Toddler Time 11 am (children up to 36 months)
- Thursday Story/Craft for children over 4 years – September 13th. 2pm-3pm (Children’s events)
- Stitching with Sally on the first and third Thursday of the month
- Annual Art Exhibit & Sale – September 21st & 22nd
(The library will be closing at 3 pm on Thursday to get ready for our Annual Art Exhibit)